Cost of the full programme : £925
Dates : 16th-23rd March 2020
“Explore, share, heal and grow towards their individual and collective highest potential and purpose.”
Have you ever thought that “there must be more to life than this”? Do you feel that you are somehow failing to identify your true purpose for being alive at this time? Is there simply a feeling of something being missing, that life is not everything it could be or that you never seem to quite get what you feel you deserve? The Renew You Retreat in Luxor in March 2020 is designed as a chance to find some space to focus on yourself, kick back and relax and ask those important life questions, under the professional, expert guidance of someone who gets you.
This 7 day retreat is a perfect blend of daily yin yoga practice, supportive feminine led spiritual workshops and visits to amazing ancient Egyptian temples and sacred sites. There is also time for individual pampering treatments and socialising and fun with like minded new friends. We are super excited about this latest addition to our regular Egyptian retreat programme and think you will be too.
Every day of the retreat includes 3 hours of expertly crafted workshops during which you will be encouraged to delve into your thoughts and feelings and uncover subconscious blocks to a more fulfilling future. Working with archetypal energies and the power of creative visualisation, you will be guided through a series of processes, each designed to assist you in reviewing your life and mapping out a new template for the future.
Temporarily removed from the stresses of normal every day life, this trip provides a breathing space in which you can ponder “what next?”. Whether you have experienced redundancy, divorce, bereavement, the tailspin regularly referred to as the menopause, or simply feel bored, stressed out and generally unfulfilled, Renew You is tailored towards helping women to declutter their lives and get clear on with what they want out of life.
After a productive morning exploring what makes you tick, we spend each afternoon enjoying the sites and sounds of Luxor, with boat journeys along the Nile, ancient temple complexes to marvel at and local restaurants to further tempt our senses. Egypt really is the perfect way to take a break from your comfort zone and explore a side of yourself that you never knew was there.By evening, we are ready to wind down and enjoy dinner by candle light and chat away the hours discussing our insights from the day. There’s even time to fit in a massage or other healing treatment if you feel so inclined.
• Penney Malekaut
Penney Malekaut who founded the “The Spiritual Den” in 2016, is a fully qualified and dedicated meditation teacher, passionate in helping and inspiring people to take a holistic approach to their busy, stressful lives.
• Debrah Goldston
Debrah Goldston is a transformational facilitator and metaphysician with a passion for holding spiritual alchemy retreats and tours at sacred locations around the world.
What’s included ?
• 7 nights hotel accommodation on the West Bank of Luxor in a twin room on a share basis, with en suite, including vegetarian / vegan breakfast daily. Single rooms available at a small supplement upon request but subject to availability
• Welcome dinner on the day of arrival
• Farewell dinner on the last evening
• Group transfer from and to Luxor international airport. Please note that individual transfers are also available. Those travelling into Hurghada or Masa Alam on charter flights ( often cheaper) can also be accommodated at a small additional cost. Please enquire for further details of this.
• 6 Renew You group sessions with Penney Malekaut, each lasting at least 3 hours in duration.
• Fully escorted afternoon programme with both Penney and Debrah.
• All entry fees to Temples for the core programme.
• All transportation within Egypt
• Tip package covering all hotel tipping. You may still like to offer small individual tips at temples and when you are eating in local restaurants outside of the main group activities.
• Hot air balloon ride over the Valley of the Kings
What’s not included :
• International travel to and from Egypt. Typically, this costs in the region of £280-350 from the UK, as an example. We are happy to advise you on this if you need help.
• Travel Insurance, Please note that this is a mandatory requirement for this retreat and we ask for a copy of your policy at the time of booking.
• Lunch daily. After such a hearty breakfast, many participants prefer to skip lunch and eat again at dinner. If you do wish to eat, budget about £3 per day for this.
• Dinner except on the welcome and farewell dinner evenings. Expect to pay in the region of £5-7 per dinner for this, although cheaper options will also be available.
• Afternoon tea at the Old Winter Palace.
View More in this Category