Cost of Full Programme : £1135
Dates : 16th-23rd March 2020
What is Awakened Belly Dance?
An Invitation for a Transformational Journey into Your Bellydance Power….
Awakened Bellydance™ is a multi-faceted, transformative, self-awakening process which travels far beyond the realms of the usual Bellydancer. It is perfect for all women who have an interest in movement for healing. An intuitive remembrance and reclaiming of your sovereign dancer transports you into intuitive flow and surrender through a heightened awareness of the body, mind and emotions as energy when you move with intention.
Creating a respectful, supportive sisterhood is paramount whilst gently and organically leading you on an authentic path to self-discovery. Using traditional Middle Eastern dance techniques, Sacred dances from around the world, breath and energy work, meditation, yoga and conscious communication. We naturally raise our vibration as we dance into our divine self.
We are so thrilled to share with you the details of our brand new retreat in Egypt which will run in March 2020 for the very first time. Born out of a collaboration between two exceptional women, Debrah Goldston and Katie Holland, this trip promises to be a once in a lifetime opportunity to lift up into a higher aspect of your potential through the immensely healing combined energies of Awakened Belly Dance and the magical land of Egypt.
Taking place predominantly on the mesmerising West Bank of Luxor, situated next to the magical Nile river, this retreat offers a unique balance of inner energy work and co creative feminine individual and group expression.Extending far beyond “just belly dancing”,this experience provides opportunity for precious “me time”, where participants can delve deeply into their own healing in a safe and lovingly held space.
Balancing powerful Awakened Belly Dance daily group sessions with time to visit sacred sites and experience authentic upper Egyptian culture, as well as plenty of relaxation and pampering, this really is the perfect way to withdraw from normal daily life experience, take stock and shift up a gear, into the higher potential which we all possess. Temporarily removed from the growth inhibiting comfort zones of our usual life styles, the potent process that is Awakened Belly Dance, provides the template for healing and rebirth.
Please continue learning more about this incredible once in a lifetime trip and consider joining Debrah and Katie.
Ensuite twin room on half board basis
Our private accommodation, nestled in the oasis of the quiet West bank region of Luxor, offers a peaceful and very comfortable home from home.
You can choose from single occupancy (single occupancy upgrades are available at a supplement of £175 per week) or agree to share but either way you will have use to your own ensuite bathroom, of course.
Internet access is available although we strongly recommend that, most of the time, you switch off and just enjoy the rest.
Our private kitchen and dining area ensure the outside world doesn’t interrupt our peace!
Air conditioning and fans are available to ensure you stay comfortable.
What’s included ?
• 7 nights hotel accommodation on the West Bank of Luxor in a twin room on a share basis, with en suite, including vegetarian / vegan breakfast daily
• Welcome dinner on the day of arrival
• Farewell dinner on the last evening
• Group transfer from and to Luxor international airport. Please note that individual transfers are also available. Those travelling into Hurghada or Masa Alam on charter flights ( often cheaper) can also be accommodated at a small additional cost. Please enquire for further details of this.
• 6 Awakened Belly Dance group session with Katie Holland, each lasting at least 3 hours in duration.
• Fully escorted afternoon programme with both Katie and Debrah .
• All entry fees to Temples
• All transportation within Egypt
• Tip package covering all hotel tipping. You may still like to offer small individual tips at temples and when you are eating in local restaurants outside of the main group activities.
• Hot air balloon ride over the Valley of the Kings
What’s not included :
• International travel to and from Egypt. Typically, this costs in the region of £280-350 from the UK, as an example. We are happy to advise you on this if you need help.
• Travel Insurance, Please note that this is a mandatory requirement for this retreat and we ask for a copy of your policy at the time of booking.
• Lunch daily. After such a hearty breakfast, many participants prefer to skip lunch and eat again at dinner. If you do wish to eat, budget about £3 per day for this.
• Dinner except on the welcome and farewell dinner evenings. Expect to pay in the region of £5-7 per dinner for this, although cheaper options will also be available.
• Afternoon tea at the Old Winter Palace.
View More in this Category